Can your wellness platform vendor handle an elephant stampede?
That might sound like a weird question, but think about it like this.
When you’re trying to help a client find a wellness platform vendor, what’s your confidence level FitLyfe is the right one to recommend?
If you’re not sure, you might choose a vendor you have more experience working with, even though it’s not the right fit.
But if your client isn’t happy after signing a contract, renewals and referrals are going to be hard to lock down to grow your business. And that’s not what you want, right?
So how do we bridge the gap to boost your confidence level in the FitLyfe 360 platform?
Easy. Show you how it holds up against an elephant stampede.
Wellness platform confidence
When the Brooklyn Bridge opened 135 years ago to speed commute time between Brooklyn and Manhattan, people needed a little nudge to give it a try. (How do you decide between FitLyfe and another vendor for your clients?) The confidence factor wasn’t there for a bunch of reasons:
- It was new. (CEO Sam Salbi launched FitLyfe in 2015)
- It took 14 years to build. (Salbi carved out a career as a visionary Health IT software developer over 20 years before launching FitLyfe.)
- It was the world’s first steel-wire suspension bridge, and the longest at the time. (FitLyfe is the only wellness platform with real-time FitDoc processesing for physician forms, claims, health club reimbursements, onsite health clinic records, and more.)
- It stretched across the East River at over a mile long and 277 feet tall. (FitLyfe’s reach includes clients in every industry and organizational size that operate successful wellness programs using an NCQA-certified health risk assessment and tools to support population health management.)
- It was was suspended and supported by over 14,000 miles of steel cables. (FitLyfe’s design, research & development, quality assurance, security protocols, customization, customer service, and ongoing maintenance surpass any wellness platform vendors in the industry.)
- People were used to riding the Fulton Ferry to cross the East River from Brooklyn to Manhattan. It took a lot longer, but many weren’t confident the bridge was safe. (Other wellness platforms exist, but don’t offer the same level of wellness program solutions and customization as the FitLyfe 360 platform.)
The elephant stampede test
When Manhattan and Brooklyn city leaders recognized concerns about crossing the bridge, they launched a series of public service campaigns to show people the bridge was safe.
One of the most memorable?
Circus promoter P.T. Barnum paraded 21 elephants (~250,000 pounds) across the bridge to show people it could handle the demands of commuter traffic. More than 100 years later, about 125,000 cars, 4,000 pedestrians, and 2,600 cyclists cross the Brooklyn Bridge every day.
Bridge the gap: The wellness platform for client success
If you’re looking for a corporate wellness platform vendor to help your clients, FitLyfe can handle the load (like the Brooklyn Bridge) to help any organization:
- Promote health
- Prevent disease
- Control healthcare costs
- Boost productivity
- Increase engagement
- Develop a culture of health
- Protect personal health information
- Create customized reports
- Administer biometric screenings and health risk assessments
- Use wearable devices to track activity
- Manage participant data
- Offer wellness incentives and rewards
- Select effective wellness initiatives based on population health data
- Aid wellness managers in program administration, and
- Create a customized experience to maximize wellness results, and much more.
The FitLyfe Difference
Looking for a customizable corporate wellness platform to help your clients drive engagement, simplify program management, and get results?
Schedule a demo today.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?