FitLyfe is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
FitLyfe may change this policy periodically. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from November 1, 2011.
Information We Collect
FitLyfe may collect the following information when you visit our site:
- Information about your computer, such as, IP address and browser information
- Contact information gathered from the Contact Us form
- Demographic information, such as: postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
FitLyfe uses your personal information to better understand your needs as a user. This in turn allows us to continually improve our services and site based on the information that is gathered from you. The following points provide more detail about our use of your information:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided
- We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
- We may need to disclose or share your personal data to comply with a legal obligation
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We use industry-standard tools, such as firewalls and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, to ensure that your information is secure and confidential and which safeguards your information from unauthorized access and disclosure.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes; and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies; but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
As this information is yours, we want to give as much control over it as you require. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes
- If you decide that you do not wish to receive marketing messages, you may email us at email@example.com to opt out
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
This policy was last modified on 9/8/2017.
1221 Business Center Drive
Mount Prospect , Illinois 60056