Get to Know Your Population with
a Health Risk Assessment
Biometric Screening data can tell you a lot about the health of your population. But to get a complete picture of population health, you need to ask a few more questions. And it’s easy with our Health Risk Assessment.
When you use the FitLyfe 360 health risk assessment:
- It takes the average participant less than 10 minutes to complete the health risk assessment, saving you time and resources.
- A personal report with recommendations for health improvement is generated upon completion, to help your participants improve their health. A physician summary is also generating upon completing, making it easy for participant to share results with a healthcare provider.
- You can easily create reports to measure population health, identify common risk factors, and compare year-to-year results to make decisions about wellness programming and maximize your investment.
- Every question, answer, and recommendation in the health risk assessment is based on current scientific research published by leading medical journals and health organizations. And it meets health literacy standards for most states and health plans.
- Our evidence-based health risk assessment includes questions about diet, exercise, health status, and lifestyle habits to help you measure health risk factors in seven key areas:
Learn more about diet, lifestyle, exercise habits, and family history to assess risk for heart disease, high blood pressure, cholesterol, triglycerides, and other factors.
Identify risk factors for cancer with health risk assessment questions about smoking, age, gender, diet, and alcohol, etc.
Compare biometric screening data for blood glucose levels with answers to health risk assessment questions about diet, exercise, and lifestyle habits to evaluate risk for diabetes.
Learn more about lifestyle and food choices linked to weight management, weight loss, and weight gain based on responses to health risk assessment questions.
Evaluate food choices based on recommended guidelines with health risk assessment questions about grocery shopping, meals, snacks, dining out, and cooking at home.
Compare exercise and physical activity habits with national standards based on answers to fitness question set.
Evaluate risk factors for mental health issues like stress, anxiety, traumatic life events, diet, and lifestyle based on health risk assessment questions.
Offer a health risk assessment. It’s a great way to start a conversation about diet, exercise, and lifestyle habits that impact every person in your organization. Boost completion rates by offering wellness incentive points or a specific gift/award. When you use our health risk assessment you can expect:
- A user-friendly interface, intuitive design and branching logic that creates a personalized experience for every participant.
- Average completion time for web-based and mobile-friendly HRA of 10 minutes, making it easy and convenient for participants.
- Participants to receive a Health Age score, Physician’s Summary, Personal Report, and action steps to improve health after completing the health risk assessment.
Manage and Measure Population Health
Are your efforts to promote health, prevent disease, improve productivity, and control healthcare costs paying off? Health risk assessment data can help you identify risk factors for your population, see what programs are working, and find out where you can improve.
But it doesn’t stop there. With the reporting tools included with the health risk assessment, you can show your C-suite leadership team detailed information about your wellness program, participation rates, interventions, potential savings on healthcare costs, and ROI.
- Reporting tools allow you to customize and brand the HRA, create groups and subgroups, compare assessment data, and more.
- Administrative Report, Detail List Report, and Readiness to Change data help you make informed decisions about your corporate wellness program initiatives.
- Integrates with your current wellness platform or site, or available as a stand-alone HRA.
Is your health risk assessment NCQA-certified (National Committee for Quality Assurance)? Not all are. Some health risk assessments are simply designed as a quiz or survey, but lack evidence-based research, security protocols, and health literacy standards. But for many organizations and health plans, an NCQA-certified health risk assessment is a requirement.
Our NCQA-certified health risk assessment goes through a rigorous review process every two years to make sure it meets or exceed national standards: Our health risk assessment:
- Meets all compliance standards and regulations to assess health risks, provide health education, and protect personal health information.
- Uses current research from peer-reviewed medical journals and leading health organizations.
- Addresses seven key health areas: heart health, cancer prevention, diabetes, obesity prevention, nutrition, fitness, and mental health.
- Complies with all national and most state-level health literacy guidelines